The seven grand father teachings are follows :wisdom,love.respect,bravery,honest,humility,truth.
They all also have an animal sign. Honesty is a Sasquatch and truth is a turtle,love is and eagle,humility is a wolf,wisdom is a beaver,courage is a bear,respect is a buffalo:
- honesty means being true.
- truth means not lying.
- humility means to be humble.
- love means caring about someone.
- wisdom means having a good sense of judgment.
- courage means you are not scared to go ahead in life or take a risk.
- respect is when you respect someone that you may not like but you still clap when they do good or something.
I think respect is the most important to me.